Frozen Bubble Tournament 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:55 pm
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is ZeroNewPassword

Our users have posted a total of 553 messages in 77 subjects
Latest topics
» Discuss list of players - FB Tournament 2010
Forum Visiting List EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm by ZeroNewPassword

» FINAL - Wip, Silke, Loic, Railroad, Fi - waiting
Forum Visiting List EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm by Fiona

» rules - FINAL GROUPS
Forum Visiting List EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm by Fiona

» KATYN MASSACRE 1940 - GENOCIDE
Forum Visiting List EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm by zero

» Cong.s to TOURNAMENT Members
Forum Visiting List EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm by urigallu

Forum Visiting List

4 posters

Go down

Forum Visiting List Empty Forum Visiting List

Post by zero Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Forum Visiting List note by 21.01.2010 at 17.00 h

besides ZERO - Poland, who is the admin 26 posts
and take care of those all here : forum, adminitration, moderation, topics, replies, players list, dates , rules, results .... and the important thing : telling around on FB to all interested trusted players

most effort show DMBASSO - Brasil, which I would like say big THANKS and also great work in creating RULES doing by YOWIE - Slovakia /Czech republic, DEE - Turkey and at least sOMBRE - France

Further I also appreciate all comments doing by you all !!! Its your tournament, you all decide the PARTICIPANTS LIST, you all decide the RULES, you all decide the DATE & TIME.

Also IDIOT - Finnland sent most images to FUN category and SYLVIE - France respond most of them.

Im really SORRY for that players who would like to take part and arent on the LIST !!! But to ensure all participants a fairly tournament we have to accept ONLY trusted players we ALL see around in this GAME and we know they will not double their NICK NAMES.
For that reason the player list is set up to 25 !!! I hope it will change some day.

Black List note by 21.01.2010 at 17.00 h ( also it could be yellow list Smile)

Gael, Lilly, Ken, Lady Gala didnt make the effort to show interest in nothing, even to visit the forum - only registered. ( which I thx for that)

JoOf, Gael, Silke, Elmo, Markux, Wip, Igrock, Lady Gala, Lilly, Ken didnt make the effort to post any comment. ( statistic, only statistic )

Also the French fraction (5ppl) is very poor - even if they are most present country here.
(exept sOMBRE) The German fraction (3ppl) isnt better - just 1 comment. ( statistic, only statistic )

Attention note by 21.01.2010 at 17.00 h

Its your tournament, you all decide the PARTICIPANTS LIST, you all decide the RULES, you all decide the DATE & TIME. Think of it !!! It should be a tournament of us, not only of 4-5 people.

Last edited by zero on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
zero
zero
Admin

Location Location : Poland

https://fb2010.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Forum Visiting List Empty Re: Forum Visiting List

Post by dmbasso Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I think it is counter-productive to point fingers... there is no need to reprehend anybody. I'm pretty sure most of these people that "don't show effort" are busy with "real-life" things. I myself shouldn't be that much active, but I am an exception, suffering from a severe case of chronic procrastinationtitis. Very Happy

The more people play the better. If they only just show up when the tournament starts, that's fine for me, more fun for all.
dmbasso
dmbasso

Location Location : Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil, Earth, Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by zero Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

well, if you mind ... but dont worry, no one will be angry about that or feel bad now Like a Star @ heaven ...... I think its a good idea to show who made the most work here even if SOME that so busy in "real-life" and play hours every day FB dont take 2 min to read what we post here Smile

In other way we will see who appears on that date.
zero
zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sOmbre Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:16 pm

I just hope we will have fun playin' ; )

p.s dmbasso : i suffer from the same pathology, quite sever form either
damn .... not funny Very Happy
sOmbre
sOmbre

Location Location : France

Back to top Go down

Post by KuriOSone Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 am

dmbasso wrote:I'm pretty sure most of these people that "don't show effort" are busy with "real-life" things.

I thanks dmbasso coz he defended also me. Also if i tryed to share some ideas, i admit that in the last days i was less present on that site and on the game server because busy with my work. I always like to think good about everybody and i invite all to do the same.

Of course i also thanks the administrator for all his efforts for the site and the tournament (i'm really pleased to be a member of this community, also if i'm not as present as others.
KuriOSone
KuriOSone

Location Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Post by zero Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 pm

KuriOSone wrote:
Of course i also thanks the administrator for all his efforts for the site and the tournament (i'm really pleased to be a member of this community, also if i'm not as present as others.

thx KuriOSone Smile

Im not a programmer but first time in my life an administrator of a forum & very interested in this Technology & Development which will help me in real life. So I took some time for new challenge and begin to study this on an real example like this Forum which will end with some fun I hope. Im really positive surprised that I learned so fast and thatfore but also thx to all participants its possible to make it truth.

Good Luck In Tournament Smile

Last edited by zero on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
zero
zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zero Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 pm

As it seems to be necessary to clear all that, I ensure you all It was never my intention to reprehend anybody !!! If some of you feel hurt by my words I gladly apologize you. With this post mostly I wanted to say 'thank you' for supporters but also wake up other players(if time) to post their opinion. It worked but in a wrong way. Due to my time condition I forgot to be sensitive as well. Never I'd supposed that mouse will explode to such a big elephant, means a problem. Also it doesnt make sense nor fun for me to stay focused on this topic. Therefore keep your power to more important things in life but maybe also to the tournament which I hope will ensure you a lot of, not only virtual but real, FUN Smile

... I leave this topic here some time open --> then close it forever.
zero
zero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down