Frozen Bubble Tournament 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:55 pm
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is ZeroNewPassword

Our users have posted a total of 553 messages in 77 subjects
Latest topics
» Discuss list of players - FB Tournament 2010
players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm by ZeroNewPassword

» FINAL - Wip, Silke, Loic, Railroad, Fi - waiting
players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm by Fiona

» rules - FINAL GROUPS
players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm by Fiona

» KATYN MASSACRE 1940 - GENOCIDE
players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm by zero

» Cong.s to TOURNAMENT Members
players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm by urigallu

players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!!

2 posters

Go down

players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! Empty banned users

Post by zero Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

I strongly beliv it was only a joke and no damages was done !!!

"Etf" and "Korisnik" still members, only banned for a while until we not clear what to do.
You will be set up on the list of participants as soon as the IPs will be checked if u not !!! somebody33 !!! who get on my nerves everytime.

If that the same IP and you are "somebody33" you will be not only banned but closed out from membership !!!

However now we have a problem then we are 26 participants and that means more groups and other RULES ...

I think best way would be increase number of players to 30.
zero
zero
Admin

Location Location : Poland

https://fb2010.forum.st

Back to top Go down

players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! Empty Re: players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!!

Post by dmbasso Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Just to make public what I told you in private (in summary): korisnik and etf are legitimate players, I trust them, and they were not trying to impersonate anyone.
dmbasso
dmbasso

Location Location : Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil, Earth, Solar System

Back to top Go down

players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!! Empty Re: players banned for use admin NICK on FB !!!

Post by zero Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm

I clear all that b4 with Etf ... they are ok ... but trusted ? no one know them because they new & beginners as Etf told me today
For me - I never saw them b4 on FB - but thats not a problem I think they can take part ... I want to be in that group Wink
zero
zero
Admin

Location Location : Poland

https://fb2010.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by dmbasso Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Yep, trusted. You probably never saw them because they always play in my server Addiction, with neusa and I... Smile
dmbasso
dmbasso

Location Location : Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil, Earth, Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down